Monday, March 1, 2010

Standard Monday Attire

I am not a morning person. I am not a Monday person. I am really, really not a Monday morning person. Unless otherwise inspired, every Monday I go for an easy formula: comfortable pants in whatever size I happen to be at the time + sweater over nice t-shirt. Got fancy this week and subbed heels for the usual Danskos.

































Sweater: Forever 21
T-shirt: Forever 21 (I swear I have like 3 things from there, and these just happen to be two of them...)
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft sale rack (with subtle maroon stripes which I wouldn't have chosen if they weren't so cheap, but now I like)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Shoe Pavilion? (or one of those discount stores back when I worked downtown)
Necklace: Target?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment