Wednesday, March 24, 2010

World Travel Wardrobe

I started laying out clothes for my trip to France. (Sorry Rick Steves, but I am not opposed to taking a health amount of options with me across the pond, much like my friend at You Look Fab.) I am going with eighteen 7th and 8th graders... I NEED to feel good and have some choices!

A color scheme of purple (surprise, surprise), blue-turquoise, and brown has evolved. Each piece is required to go with at least two or three other pieces to make the cut. I'm loving the pallet and all the mix and match layering options so much that I want to start living in it all right away.














We'll be on the French Riviera where the weather should be pretty nice. Here's my clothing plan:
Too much for 10 days?! It all fits with plenty of room to bring back trinkets...

No comments:

Post a Comment