Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Tights are a Hit

The barista at Starbucks told me "nice tights and boots" as she gave me my iced green tea this morning (it's been that kind of week where brewing my own tea feels way too overwhelming). That helped my mood a little. Three of my seventh grade girls sweet talked me into giving them chocolate (against my better judgment) by telling me they wiped my board and liked my tights. And a few stray fifth graders also had compliments as they passed...






















Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft sale
Denim jacket: Nordstrom sale
Corduroy skirt: Ann Taylor Loft sale rack
Much-commented-on tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: stolen from sister (now with new soles/souls!)
Scarf: Urban Outfitters sale corner
 





















 

 

Here's the outfit in action at a Middle School assembly. I think it works. Yes, those are clippers in my hand. Fundraising for Haiti haircut for one of the male teachers...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment